Sunday, September 6, 2009

Worried....

.......about someone very precious to me.
.......that I might have lost something. I hate losing things - more because of their sentimental value than the cost.
.......that I'll have to socialise with a hundred strangers before I find one that will perhaps be my friend.
.......that I might have hurt the feelings of someone very special to me, that they deserved an explanation. Heaven knows I tried, but opportunity never knocked. And then it was too late. Maybe it is for the better. Then again, maybe not.
........that I'm comfort-eating more than usual these days. A cheese sandwich and chocolates at midnight maybe extremely good for the soul, but after a big dinner, not so good for the backside.

Sigh! Too many worries, even for a worrier like me. Perhaps I need to get myself some Muñecas quitapenas. If only life were that simple.

No comments: